The Kencove PD100 Post Driver is durable and reliable.
- Drives steel posts, wood posts, and railroad ties up to 8¾" diameter X 10' tall
- 71,500 pounds of impact at full stroke
- Manual tilt features: 15-degree front-back and 15-degree side-side
- Comes complete with 3-point hitch Category I & II and secure-stand base
- Hydraulic requirements: minimum 12 GPM @ 1,500 PSI to operate
When driving 4x4 or 6x6 square posts, we recommend drilling a pilot hole to help keep the post straight. You can also use the back corner of the beam as a guide for the post to help keep it straight.NOTE:
Some assembly is